Monday, April 30, 2007

Resolve.. not just a household cleaner

Well, I worked w/ the boss lady today, and found that Next Tuesday we are having a big employee meeting.. the basis.. " No More "Well if so and so didn't do it I won't either" and was told that we might be an employee or so short afterwards.. No skin off my nose.. Fchking lazy ass people.. I work my ass off, and I don't do it for them. Anyhow, I feel much better.
Oh, and a couple of my favorite customers ( hubby and wife ) brought me some cake.. yeah cake. They thought enough of me to take the time to bring me food. So, sweet of them. Food is good now and again. I've had other customers bring me other stuff, soup , pies, offer of craw fish ( yumm ) , and each time It has truly and honestly brightened my day not to mention my outlook on the society at large.
So, next time you're out and visit someplace you always visit... bring some cookies for them, let them know they ARE appreciated.

So, G ( DH's BF dad ) is going to be released ( from life support ) tomorrow. Now BF is worried about how to afford the funeral/ burial. I can only hope that something comes their way soon. I know that so much is already on their shoulders.. and not only the past bills, but the future too. Keep them in your thoughts please.

DD is going on a field trip tomorrow, so MIL and I are taking her to look for her Banquet dress on Thursday, I only hope it doesn't cost me too much. However, If we loose an employee or two perhaps I'll have some extra money so I won't worry so much over that.. I will just enjoy being able to spend time with my Lovely DD.

Brightest of Blessing to you all ( Sister Mine )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you will get some relief at work.
discountdressup.com is where I got my dress.
Sizing was right on.

Love ya girl take care.