Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mondays Suck

Well according to me.. it was actually my Wednesday, but still Today Sucked.. Co-workers are Fcking lazy, and just because someone else didn't do does NOT mean they don't have to do it... Damn It, It Is Their Job to do it. Just do the Fucking work and everyone will be so much happier.. and to top it off, I am at the bottom of the management trail ( my choice since I stepped down from Assistant Manager ).. so since Schit flows down hill.. well I'm buried .
Anyhow, I feel so much better now that I'm home with my family.. and my heart has finally settled back to normal.. Breath In Breath Out. Breath In Breath Out. . In Out.. Okay, better.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow about 2:15, when second shift shows up and I'll be heading home.. Then I can pay my bill, check my mail, and go w/ Hubby (if he's home) to town and get some checks ordered. Maybe then I'll have gotten over this Pissed, and won't be thinking of quitting my job.

1 comment: