Thursday, April 26, 2007

OHG!!! Here It Comes Again.

Well here we go again.. my two days off have nearly passed me by.. once again. It's around noon, and it's actually not raining and the wind isn't blowing 90 mph like it has been. I thought I'd stop in and tell you about my day.
I slept in this morning as I am prone to do and then watched Failure to Launch.. cute movie.. I like the thought of Matthew McConaughey being tied up. Then went and paid my electric bill, and set up a hair appointment for my daughter. Strange Child. Got me a strawberry shake and came home to you. Oddly enough my DH hasn't come home like he usually does in the afternoon so I can only guess that work is actually doing something that will keep him there for the entire day. lol.
Yesterday I got up late .. as usual.. and played online for a while. Then DH came home and I watched and listened to it pore rain for the next couple of hours. Then, after considering killing my DH and resuming control of the Remote, I started laundry and decided to go to town and check mail and do some shopping. Yep you guessed it, I am a Housewife.. weird, I never thought in a million years I would be, however I like it.
My BFF Kari http://blog.dogwooddreams.com posted about me posting.. lol. It actually has been quite a long time since I've posted.. I have been working on getting my blog ( antiquated as it is ) back up and running. I probably won't post every day as I just don't have much to say about my day to day life.. other than bitching and moaning over work bullshit, and no one really want to hear that day after day. I could tell you about my stalker at work who comes to see me and tell me that I need to marry him if ( when according to him ) my "relationship" w/ my DH doesn't pan out. LOL like that's going to happen. cause I can tell you right now, If my DH dies or leaves me I 1) most likely will never marry again b) will never date a guy from here. Kinda like I never dated a guy from my own home town. Don't get me wrong.. I innocently flirt w/ a couple of the customers, however they are either happily married and are no threat or are quite a bit younger and don't take me seriously anyhow. Either way we all get a laugh and enjoy our experience at work and go home a bit happier. But the stalker, I don't flirt w/ him let get that straight.. I keep to my business and sell him the product that he asked for. No more, No less.

Okay, enough of that.. I think I'll fix me some lunch and go outside and enjoy the beautiful day, the sunshine ( making sun tea too ), and look over and feed my plants. Oh, and I forgot I have to start supper in a couple of hours too. Roast Beef, potatoes, I may even go get some carrots too.
For those that pass through and actually read now, have read, or will return.. have a wonderfulous day too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stalker eh? Is he cute? lol
Sorry could resist.

are you getting reg days off now?
Not just a day here and one there maybe?