Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A new Begining

Well, it's 4 something in the morning and I'm still awake.. damn bladder. Naw, can't blame my night wandering on that.. I just wish I had a book to read. I figure this is a good time as any to update my blogger and put it to use.
We moved into the home we lived in before we moved to Vegas.. so it seems we've come full circle. We figured we'd end up buying the place after DH's Grandmother passed away, I'm just glad that it's still here for us.
I'm doing okay... my heart beat is till wonkie but it doesn't seem to alarm anyone so I deal w/ it. I go in next Tuesday to get my INR checked again. Personally after 3 years of this you'd think they'd let me check in every 6 weeks at the clinic, and not at their "Comadin Clinic " where I get charged another $30. for 5 minutes worth of their time. I know that they are going to bitch about my weight, I've gained some in the last couple of months, but I think alot of it is water weight and will be seeing if they will allow me some water pills to help.. I know this cause I can see it in my ankles when I get off of work and take my socks off. I also know that I need to really lay off the pop tarts ( one a day ) and get back to my fruit thing.. I like a bit of fruits ( apples, bananas, and such ) to snack on throughout my work time.. helps keep me from the hot dogs ( which smell sooo good ). Also, will have to figure out something else besides water to drink at work.. our tasted funny today.. metally Blachh!!.
In the last two months I haven't been real crafty.. other than working on a scarf for a friend I haven't picked up any of my crochet hooks. Oh well, there will come a time to get it done and off to another project for me to ignore. I feel bad cause I seem to have put off answering a lot of emails and mails from loved ones. I know I shouldn't put them off but I still have hopes that Time will slow down enough that I can do it and not miss out on anything else.. I'm only 35 but I swear there are days I feel as it I were 70. So much to do so little time. I can't wait for work to be done and over for the day.. There's 8 hours and since I work evenings there's 8 or so hours after that so that's 16 to 18 hours wasted there. That leaves me 6 hours to do what I want to do... however realistically that's not even true since most of my time off I spend doing laundry, grocery shopping, paying the bills, cleaning house, visiting those I've ignored nearly too long. It's a vicious cycle I'm telling you.
Work still bugs me, since I stepped back from the Assistant Manager's position I feel that I've been shoved into a corner and been told to stay.. bad girl.. take your punishment. Well, I am now the pro verbally "babysitter" at work for those who are newer at work.. On top of doing my part of the job I also have to watch over, critique, and make sure they do their part of the work too. I seems to me that if you have a job to do... and hope to make the best of it.. you will do the work and do it well. However, that is not the case for many of my co workers. Nope, Not at all. Instead, I get to alienate myself even more and badger them to do it right, well, and in a timely fashion. I guess that's better than apologizing to my family about my job, giving up any chance at a normal home life. So, I'll quit bitching over that.

However I still have the same bitch... If You Live In America.. Learn the Fucking Language. Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and a few other states are NOT part of Mexico and do NOT belong to the Mexicans. Therefore They Need to Learn The American Language. And the First Two Phrases they need to be taught are : PLEASE and THANK YOU. I am so sick of foreigners coming in and telling me "Give ME". Fuck you and log you rode in on.. Unfortunately I cannot say this at work ( unless I want to loose my job ), So I bite my tongue and go on.

well, it's after 5 now, and I suppose I should get some rest.. I have the next two days off so I'll be paying bills, shopping for food, cleaning clothes and house. I wish you well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*faints*

OH MY GOD

Did you just post?
*faints*

hehe I love ya sis. I have kinda stayed back because I know you are so busy any more but I think of you every day and hope you can catch a bit of a break and some much needed time to just rest.
I missed you andyour blogging welcome back... don't leave it go another 5 months ok?

Rae's Sanctuary said...

LOL. been a while.. alot longer than 5 months.. I'll try to do better I promise.. I'll be good. heehee.

Unknown said...

hehe good!
*hugs*