Friday, April 27, 2007

My Monday

I know I know.. it's Friday for most of you.. however I just had two days off, so today is my Monday.
Yesterday finished off just fine.. DD got off from school so I took her to get her hair cut, a bit odd but she seems happy w/ it. Then after getting home and finishing supper DH and I walked around outside. We finish burning the pile of cuttings, walked the perimeter of the pond we are discussing ( a nice small pond in the upper corner of our prop. to put in perch and such to make use of the swamp area that is there), and checked out the garden. In the mean time we also got to see a baby blue jay fall from his nest, hop around, get dive bombed by a mocking bird, climb (you know what I mean ) his tree, and continue his flying lessens. All the time Momma and Daddy Blue jay were watching over him/her. I wish I'd of had the camera to take picture of it, but sry I didn't.

I don't know what days I'll be working as I go from week to week w/ different schedules. Sucks in a way, but at least most days I get to sleep in.. which I so enjoy. As for my stalker, No, not interested... I suppose he could be called good looking if he weren't so stalkerish... he comes to the counter I get his item and he stares, shakes his head, and calls me "So Beautiful".. *CHILLS*.. But I keep myself on my side of the counter when he comes in. Enough about that, I'm in hopes that since it's Friday I'll get to work on the floor ( away from the customers ) and won't have to be nice to anyone today. Besides time goes alot faster there when I work on the floor.

Other than that, not much else to tell. My DH's best friend's father is in the hospital again. He had gone to dialysis and for some reason just quit breathing.. they rushed him to an ICU unit and that is the last we've heard so far. I'm in hopes that he will get better, but I realistically doubt it. He will not come home for some time, if in fact ever. Keep him in your thought should you read this.

Have a wonderful day

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope he gets better.
Maybe stalker guy is just really flirting and thinking he's being cute instead of stalkerly?

Either way watch yer back.
I always worry about you working late hours in that place anyway.


Love ya Sis have a good week!
*hugs*

Lucy said...

Kari said to say "HI"....so HI!!!
Nice to see another blogger back online!!! (shhh...gives us the scoop on Kari now!)

Rae's Sanctuary said...

Thanks for the "Hello" Lucy. It is nice to be back online, and perhaps I will take a walk down memory lane about our Kari.. one day. But believe you me.. what you read is what you get w/ her, she has been as honest as about herself as the day is long. Can't ask for anymore.