Saturday, May 05, 2007

Done Derby Done

It's Saturday night and I'm home alone.. the kid has gone to a Friend's house and DH is with his BFF visiting the dying father ( who is brain dead now ) at the hospice. DH was a great friend to have gone w/ his BFF to help support and listen to him, relive good time, and cherish the great ones.
My Mom, whom was coming to visit next month ;went and had a stint put in yesterday.. scared me until I was able to talk to her ( Instant Message ) and know that she was alright. Perhaps now she will finally quit smoking and take her weight ( slightly overweight ) into consideration and go on a diet ( I know I know.. I need to too ) . However because of that, we are postponing her trip down here until the fall.. Maybe in Oct for the festival... Just a thought.
I am doing alright... got pissie at work.. work off my pissie and got on w/ my life. Now, On Tuesday.. 4:30 in the afternoon we are having a "meeting" about the bad attitudes, poor work ethics, and sheer stupidy of our work. I'm sure I'll get reemed too about not pushing them to do better, but hell that's one of the reasons I stepped back from Assistant Manager as it is.. I hate having to tell people what they should do and then follow them around making sure they did it .. I call it babysitting.. and yet I still have to do it. And another thing .. my manager is putting to vote.. whether or not to RE hire an EX employee ( worthless piece of egomaniacle shit there is around.. she is all about HER.. two faced pain in the ass ) I made myself clear that if she was to be rehired.... I would quit.. and don't think I wouldn't . F $ still wants me.. and the Arburetum is looking for help. Hell, I can still go somewhere here in town.

So, my Stalker came in this evening.. wouldn't look at me. so I says " What are you mad at me ?" and he says of my co worker.. "She's my girl now... " I'm thinking "alright.. finally ... one less thing to worry about ".. then on his way out he says " Now R, You know you'll always be my girl. " I smile absently and think " SHIT " . So, I'm still stuck w/ him.

The radio was on a sports station but I didn't get to hear who won the Derby.. I use to love watching the races, but I found that a lot of the horses we mistreated, unloved, and used poorly. So I quit watching.

Well, best get some rest and prepare for a long day tomorrow. Yall have a good weekend / week. and I'll talk at you again soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Times have changed alot Sis, they work very hard to make sure the horses are treated very very well.. hell wouldn't you if you had multi millions involved in one single horse?
Anyway hope things are going to be ok with your mom. Tell her hi for me and to stop smoking!
You are so miserable there you really should try out another job hun.

I love you and miss you muches!