Monday, June 11, 2007

"Samantha King"

We finally have a name for our advisary at work.... Samantha King. Now, this is not the real name, but one we have picked for all our troubles.

She is the one that is upsetting the whole community and I soon hope to tell you all about her. When she comes in :
1 ) we can barely understand her .. mostly because she mumbles and yet expects us to understand her every wants and needs ;
2) has created her own language and speaks it all the time and expects us to conform to HER even though we don't live in her house or under her rules;
3) has her own place yet stays everywhere else expecting others to feed and clothe her and give her money and pay all her bills ; and
4) her children.. about 6 of them I believe. They are unruly, messy, LOUD, and most generally running wild doing what every they want and making a mess doing it.


Now, Samantha King is the type of parent that allows this wild behavior, ignoring our frowns ( cause speaking to HER does no good ). Samantha King is the customer who does NOT know how to work a Gas Pump yet gets pissed off when we "Don't" turn it on for her ( even though she has already paid for it ). Samantha King is the customer who gets totally SHIT FACED Saturday night, yet is first in church to confess all the sins only to be first to get the beer Sunday afternoon ( can't buy alcohol before 12:00 pm on Sundays ).

Believe me, I'll have more stories to tell about Samantha King and her Language, Kids, and Customer Skills in the future, I just wanted to give you a glimpse of her today.

Other than HER, everything is going well. Went to town yesterday and did some pictures for a friend at Walgreen's, shopping, shopping, shopping .. I was sooo Tired when K and I got home. She got a new shirt that says " Lock Up Paris " heehee, and it's pink. She wears it proudly. I got a couple new shirts, a pair of lounge pants, some support hose ( for my ankles since I had Deep Vein Thrombosis ) and a new bra .. now They enter a room before I do . Every once in a while I don't mind doing this but next time I'm going to do it when I have the next day off lol. I could have slept till noon just because I've been so tired. No, I'm fine, just feeling a bit nappy ( could nap a couple times a day if I allowed lol ) , but know if I did I'd only make myself into a night owl again. I always could sleep during the day time more than at night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I know this lady.


I know what you mean about being nappy. I think if I could just spend a couple days sleeping when I wanted I would be ok. But I can't so I will just be tired lol
Love ya! Miss ya!