Saturday, June 16, 2007

No Longer the Party Queen

Well, I get a weekend off .. the first in months and D and I decide to go see a friend and meet her at the bar she works at part time.. they have a band playing too. So, we leave the house at nearly 9 pm and it some 20 minutes later when we get there.. we don't know anyone, and I don't see my friend. She isn't working that night but already told me that she made plans to be there for the band w/ another friend. So, we order up something to drink while we wait a while. And finish those drinks. Finally I catch a break and ask the girl tending bar about J; only to find out she hadn't shown at all. I am so disappointed.

So, we drive back to our town.. perhaps one of our joints .. another beer.. people we recognize; only they have a band too.. and a cover charge. Well, instead we are back home again.. an early night for sure. LOL.. It's definite.. I am no longer a party animal. I have truly outgrown the beer drinking, pool shooting, gossip driven Diva of my youth. Oh well, time for something else now..lol.


OH, by the way.. I have an update on my ex co-worker and her incarceration. After being hauled in for copping an attitude w/ the deputy ( YOu won't arrest me.. none of you would.. and so on ) and her horrid drive to jail ( pull over I"m going to be sick ). She got bailed out by Daddy Dearest, then told him that the deputy offered to let her go if she did some sexual favors for the deputy.
Now, let me reinterate my Ex Co Worker ( let call her A ). A told everyone that she was moving to TOWN to go to college and become a Child Psychologist... even though she doesn't like children. Oh, she moved.. she packed up her car, her two year old and her Boy Toy boyfriend ( about 4 years younger than her ) and moved in w/ another girl in TOWN.. until she had to move. Then after she gets back .. I'm pregnant.. No I'm NOT pregnant.. So and So is a Lier... No, I'm pregnant.. see the ultrasound. She had many customer convinced that she was going to have to have surgery on her knees, and that was a lie; that she was joining the army, and that was a lie..
So , tell me.... How am I suppose to believe her when she says the Deputy asked for Sexual favors ... ESPECIALLY when there is Recorders recording all that was said IN THE CAR. What surprizes me the most is the fact that her father actually believes her.. when he knows the stupid shit she pulls all the time, and is going to TRY to sue the county... LOL what a joke. Dumb Ass


So, that's the latest news on that front.. Until later.

Love Many, Trust Few, and Harm None

No comments: