Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yellow Ice

Yep,

You got it .. Yellow Ice.. well actually it's suppose to be hielo . It's Spanish for the word Ice and when spoken sounds exactly like the word "Yellow". I hear it spoke every day and every time I hear it I think of someone peeing in the snow..lol. I know I know I shouldn't make fun of another language, but it still tickles my funny bone.
I haven't seen much of Samantha King lately but then again I haven't been on the register much for her to annoy me and she does annoy me and the others. Perhaps a few days w/o her will brighten my outlook.
Oh, I saw my stalker the other day, I 'd forgotten about it. I joked to my boss " OH Look My Stalker.. " and I figured it had been so long since I'd seen him that he'd given up.. but still I didn't come out from behind my counter. Unfortunately I'm still in his radar.. My Co Worker was to the point and on my behalf told him "NO". So, since then I've avoided helping him while still staying behind the counter or out of his sight...
Another guy ( in his 20s .. so too young to take seriously ) comes in and I told him one night I was ready to run away.... he told me " I don't have much money, but I figure we could make it out of this little town. I"ll be waiting for you after you get off of work. " Oh, no.. don't get me wrong.. the kid knows me well enough not to have taken me seriously. He wasn't waiting on my when I left work. Oddly enough, he is what an ex co -worker called "My Future Ex Husband" and that idea of him just stuck.. lol.
As for my "Boy friend" I haven't seen him in a while.. In case I haven't mentioned him before.. he is Blond, Blue Eyed, Well Spoken, and has never forgotten my name since I told him a year ago. I was stocking bags of ice into the merchandiser when he walked away from his dad to ask me.. " What is Your Name ?".
Heehee, he's 4 yrs old. He always makes a point to say hi to me. He's soo sweet, and anytime his dad comes in w/o him I always try to ask about how he's doing. The last time I saw his dad, I was told that I was turned down in lou of a swimming pool. LOL. I'm sure I'll see him again.

I have a lot of people that I enjoy seeing. A few I see every so very often. Perhaps I'll tell you more. Until then I'd better get off of here and get my but into gear so that I can get ready for work.

Love Many, Trust a Few, Harm None

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love and miss ya sis