Monday, August 22, 2005

EEEEwwww!!! Blog SPAM !!!

YUCK!! I touched one.. Bleah .. *washed hands*... You would think that people would know better than to spam blogs, I mean don't we get enough of that crap from our emails and snail mail boxes ? lara873lisa sent me my first one.. and after the second, Sis (Kari) told me how to get rid of them..
I never thought about that #^#&^ %$*^@(_ #@ showing up on blogs, let alone MINE !!
Well, I've fixed you lara873lisa and others of your ilke, you can't get to me anymore. Hopefully you can't get to many more. If you read this make sure your blog is Spam Free, go to settings.. then to the comment section, and you'll see where to turn it "on".
It is a shame that we have to do crap like that, anoying others, to make a living.... but have some pride Do Something Useful.

No comments: