Friday, September 09, 2005

Birthday Gift Set


Since I have been making hat/scarf sets these last couple of weeks I desided to make one for my daughter's friend who is having a birthday party/sleepover this weekend.
The hat is made from Faith's Justin's gone Fishing Hat Pattern http://crochetingcookspatterns.blogspot.com/2005/07/justins-gone-fishin-hat.html in Red Heart's Sunshine Print and Bright Yellow , both are worsted weight, and the scarf is just Red Heart's Sunshine Print done in the basic dc till it was long enough. AS you can see both are quite bright and should match w/ the Birthday Girl's personality very well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m new to this blog stuff. I’m getting inspiration from yours. If you have a few seconds you can look at my website. It’s basically about things from HP Laptop Memory to a multitude of notebook computer topics.

Anonymous said...

What pattern did you use for the hat? You can pm me at crochetville