Thursday, December 16, 2004

Christmas is Coming

Christmas will soon be here then I will have to wait yet another week for the month to end then hopefully start a new job after the New Year, and we can finally get out of my FIL's hair. Oh!! And I can get my puter back and set up again . WooHoo. Or am I jumping the gun again? Getting my hopes up? Whoa what am I doing ? Perhaps I should just wait and see, keep calm, and PRAY for the best , yes I'll do that.

Yesterday wasn't much .. just mostly laundry and a nap.. (such a life I lead). Today though (and it's young yet) I was at the clinic/hospital in town getting my lab works done... Blood drawn, EKG done, and Chest X-rays for my new Cardiologist Dr. Sweet. It's that a nice name.. I hope it fits him. Just hope that everything is okay.. No News is Good News .. ya know.

Found this and thought I would share again :

Sachets: Tiny pillows scented lightly add a touch of fragrance to a room, closet or in a drawer.

Lavender scented sachets:Lavender 3 ouncesOrris root 1 ounceEssential oil lavender 4 drops

Rose scented sachetsDried rose petals 1 ounce1/2 ounce peppermint leaves1/2 ounce whole cloves Essential oil rose 2 drops

Wildflower scented sachets: 2 cups dried fragrant flowers of choice: lavender, roses, peppermint, clary sage etc. Essential oils add a few drops at a time, mix and continue until desired scent is achieved. Orris root (to help retain scent)

Directions: Mix ingredients in glass or wooden bowl: Place mixture into pre-made organza, muslin, silk, or velvet bags, or make your own. Embellish with ribbon and trinkets of your choice.

Hope you enjoy it. That is if you try it anyhow. I'll post another later. Let me know if you try these and how it went for you.

Brightest of Blesssings to all
R

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds really good sis I will have to try that when things calm down.
Good to see you getting the dr things done. I hope to be doning that soon finally... just waiting for the insurance to send our cards and info... course that may be a moot point but thats not for here.
I love yas. :) Your box should be there before too long I hope.

Rae's Sanctuary said...

Yeah, I myself am glad my INR is good. At least no one has called me on it in the last two days.. Glad to hear the cards are on thier way for you... as for the box you sent.. should be here some time soon. As long as you sent it to the new addy anyhow.
Love to you and yours Sister

Unknown said...

I sent it to the new one! YAY me!
I expect it soon, although ups doesn't deliver to po boxes so they give it to the USPS (if I understand that right) so it will take longer (should have gotten a treet addy from you) But you will still get it.

Sean got a package from his gma in calif and it has a bunch of books (as per our request as he loves to read) and two gift cards totalling $75 for clothes! WTG GMA makes up for the crappy stuff his father sent heh.

Rae's Sanctuary said...

GMA's seem to be doing great this year for us. Always good that the children get to have a Christmas to remember each year... Mine is still waiting on Santa to leave a messages or two on the mirror for her, but I believe he has been exceptionally busy this year.

Unknown said...

hehe Yeah I am sure he has been